The hospitality business is one of the businesses that demands huge responsibility in terms of cleanliness and comfort. People who travel and stay in hotels and resorts for a few days will expect a lot of comfort similar to home as that will be an added benefit to their holiday!
The insect control Edinburgh department has been continually monitoring this feature of hospitality management in terms of maintaining pest control in hotels and resorts for better stay experiences by people. Some of the methods they suggest are:
- 1. Manage the issue: find out the cause for flies in general and take measures to limit their entry and ultimately stop it completely. Eliminate the breeding areas and killing the adult flies will prevent from infestation. Proper sanitation with regard to areas where food is stored also should be carefully kept in control.
- 2. Install a professional fly unit: keeping a system of clearing away flies professionally has become possible with the installation of a fly unit by a team of professionals. This can be helpful at times of more tourists who stay in the hotel and the nuisance of flies can be eliminated clearly.
- Install a screen: installing wire meshes on doors and screens can prevent flies but allow proper ventilation into the rooms, therefore the right sized screens and meshes should be installed.
- 4. Keep it clean: employ people in the maintenance team to strictly keep all the areas well cleaned and sterilized for making the insects and pests entry difficult. Cleanliness is most prior to any hospitality business which will help with getting the business bigger and better.
- Look at the long-term: keep the long-term view of how to develop your business in the long term so that this mission gets accomplished when there is a well-balanced maintenance system.