People today extensively use Google Maps not just to get around but also to find local businesses. So to increase the chances of getting noticed it is important for you to get your business name listed on Google Maps. This can be done in a few simple steps.
- Start with creating your account in Google My Business.
- Start with keying in your business name after logging into to your Google account. It would be a good idea to create a Google account for your business rather than using your personal account here.
- Then proceed to enter the exact address of your office or the location where your business listing should be reflected on the maps.
- Alternatively, you can simply key in your business name in the search bar. Among the suggested matches you would also find the option to add your business.
- Proceed to fill in the delivery details.
Then comes the verification process. Choose the method that is most suitable for you and verify your business. Phone, email, postcard, bulk verification, and instant verification are the options you would find. Once the verification is done your business would be listed and then you can proceed to optimize the business details page. Here you would be able to add any information you would like to furnish, like the website link, phone number, hours of operation, and finally, some photos as well. The more information you add, the easier would it be for the customers to find your business and locate it. Also, encourage customers to post reviews about your business in order to build a trust and earn new leads.
Once you have your Google business listing done you can then focus on your other social media channels as well. Increasing your followers is quite simple as there are many places that allow you to comprar youtube subscribers and shares.…